[IPython-dev] embedded image urls (markdown, others) and nbviewer/print

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Sat Sep 15 14:50:26 CDT 2012

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Aron Ahmadia <aron@ahmadia.net> wrote:

> Apparently, normal markdown/html is insensitive to a "/files" URL vs
> "files", however the preview markup requires:
>
> "/files"
>
> I'm not sure what the intended behavior is.

This should be considered a bug.  "files" (relative) is correct because
"/files" (absolute) will break if/when url schemes change such that the
notebook is served from non-root url (as is likely when multi-user is
introduced).