[IPython-dev] Copy/Paste Regression in QtConsole

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Mon Apr 22 05:42:19 CDT 2013

That could be the case - the ipython_prompt and classic_prompt transformers
do look specifically for the initial prompt before they look for the
continuation prompt, so if the Qt console's copy mechanism is using those,
it would be affected. Does someone want to assign this to me, and I'll look
at it later.