[IPython-dev] Copy/Paste Regression in QtConsole

Dave Hirschfeld dave.hirschfeld@gmail....
Mon Apr 22 10:12:38 CDT 2013

Thomas Kluyver <takowl <at> gmail.com> writes:

> That could be the case - the ipython_prompt and classic_prompt transformers
do look specifically for the initial prompt before they look for the
continuation prompt, so if the Qt console's copy mechanism is using those, it
would be affected. Does someone want to assign this to me, and I'll look at it
later.

I created issue #3206 but don't think I have permissions to assign anyone.

https://github.com/ipython/ipython/issues/3206

Thanks,
Dave