[IPython-dev] Heartbeat channel paused by default in the qt frontend?

Carlos Córdoba ccordoba12@gmail....
Wed Aug 7 15:07:45 CDT 2013

Ok, got it. I was thinking that was the case (but better be sure :-).
Our kernels have to be external ones because we need to connect them to
our other plugins (which is currently not possible using regular kernels).