[IPython-dev] IPython user survey 2 - picking questions

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Fri Aug 23 20:11:59 CDT 2013

These look good, and I'd favor making only small changes (if any) so
it's easier to make comparisons across surveys to see the evolution of
things.  Having one of these every couple of years is great, thanks
for staying on top of it!