[IPython-dev] IPython 0.13.1 with Notebook and Qt console working on smartphone

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Fri Feb 1 11:43:04 CST 2013

Thanks!  I'm returning to the US next week and we'll have (finally!)
an all-hands meeting to get going with the grant work, and doc/site
updates are part of the job, so we'll update things with this and set
up a location for similar info to go in the future.