[IPython-dev] IPython 0.13.1 Notebook server on smartphone

Mon Feb 4 11:24:00 CST 2013

Le 3 févr. 2013 à 22:06, Carl Smith a écrit :

> The menu bar, at least optionally, should be thinner and fixed I reckon.

I'm not an expert on mobile web développement, but it seem to me that in mobile browser you
don't have this notion of page "scrolling". Browser seem to have a damned high page and you are actually moving the
all page… so you can't have something fixed at the top, or at least you have to develop an UI especially for the mobiles  browser
--
Matthias