[IPython-dev] Interactive SVG is not interactive in a notebook

Benjamin Root ben.root@ou....
Sun Jun 2 17:29:24 CDT 2013

I am putting together a tutorial for scipy2013. I made an interactive SVG
file that displays the parts of an mpl plot, and it works great when loaded
up directly in a browser. However, if I display it as an embedded image, it
acts like a static image.  I have tried embedding via markdown, HTML, and
IPython.display.SVG to no avail.  Is something blocking the events, or
maybe the browser isn't seeing the XML data?

Thoughts?
Ben Root