[IPython-dev] Including javascript from static library

Satrajit Ghosh satra@mit....
Tue Jun 4 13:55:29 CDT 2013

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 2:46 PM, Matthias BUSSONNIER <
bussonniermatthias@gmail.com> wrote:

> Le 4 juin 2013 à 20:39, Satrajit Ghosh a écrit :
>

> > I would use the jQuery getScript function...
> >
> > ah yes indeed. that would search all subdirectories of static paths.
>
> Does it ?
> How would it list the available directory to walk them ?

sorry -- it was the load_ext call that was doing some magic assuming the
ipython static extension paths. getScript indeed cannot list directories.

cheers,

satra