[IPython-dev] More complicated LaTeX output in IPython notebook cells.

Aron Ahmadia aron@ahmadia....
Tue Jun 18 11:55:31 CDT 2013

I don't believe MathJax even supports \input :)

I think if you want to have dynamic art online, you'll need to switch to a
solution that provides more of TeX (you could check to see if
writelatex.comdoes what you want), or as you suggested yourself, learn
how to generate
SVG or other online graphics using a Javascript library.