[IPython-dev] Can't get sympy latex output to work

Aaron Meurer asmeurer@gmail....
Sun Jun 30 15:48:33 CDT 2013

Yes, dev IPython has some issues with SymPy 0.7.2. As far as I know,
there are no issues with 0.13.2 IPython and SymPy 0.7.2. At any rate,
all the issues should be fixed in the git SymPy, and will be in the
0.7.3 release, which is hopefully coming very soon.

By the way, %load_ext sympy.interactive.ipythonprinting is going to be
deprecated in favor of just from sympy import
init_printing;init_printing(). And instead of the sympy profile that
imports everything, you should use init_session().

Aaron Meurer