[IPython-dev] Can't get sympy latex output to work

Aaron Meurer asmeurer@gmail....
Sun Jun 30 20:07:13 CDT 2013

SymPy's latex() function has many options, include this one.
Unfortunately, it's currently not possible to set these with
init_printing, though it shouldn't be hard to implement if you want to
send a pull request.

Really, init_printing should let you pass in any SymPy printer. That
would let you make arbitrary customizations on the printing. But many
preset options are in latex(), so that should be available too.

Aaron Meurer