[IPython-dev] MultipleInstanceError

Aaron Meurer asmeurer@gmail....
Sun Jun 30 22:50:31 CDT 2013

I bisected it to

commit c5e77f946f77dd95ab086ea3e02802c4874c5e3d
Author: MinRK <benjaminrk@gmail.com>
Date:   Fri Feb 8 21:41:19 2013 -0800

    next release will be 1.0

which means either I bisected it incorrectly (possible, since I was
relying on python setup.py develop), or there is something in the
version checking logic of PuDB.

My use case is to add pudb.set_trace() to something in sympy and run
isympy, which launches IPython. Then I press ! in PuDB to open IPython
in the namespace of the function I am debugging.

Aaron Meurer