[IPython-dev] 0.13.2

David Verelst david.verelst@gmail....
Thu Mar 14 09:23:41 CDT 2013

Hi,

I just want to mention that due to the issue
#2831<https://github.com/ipython/ipython/issues/2831>IPython fails to
start with PyQt 4.10. This case occurs for the next Ubuntu
release (13.04), future Fedora (scheduled for June), and is already current
in Arch Linux.

Since this is my first message on this list, I just want to show my
appreciation for this great piece of software by shouting: Thanks!

Best regards,
David