[IPython-dev] ipython interactive slideshow version

Damián Avila damianavila@gmail....
Wed Mar 20 12:03:38 CDT 2013

El 20/03/13 13:39, Matthias BUSSONNIER escribió:

> Not quite exactly.
> Reveal need to go through nbconvert whereas live slideshow is just a
> big hack of notebook js/css.
>
> You can actually type and execute things in live-slidehow, but you
> need to reload every changes in reveal.
> Both have advantages and inconvenient.
>
> --
> Matthias

Making a real live reveal is beyond my time and knowledge right now...

So,  I am working in a more simpler and deeper integration between the
reveal and the live slideshow, to benefit from features of both sides
and lower the constrains of both sides...

OK, here is the video... it is experimental right now (it not will be
released until I have something more solid):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIg99Ird3yY

Cheers.

Damián.