[IPython-dev] Notebook doesn't load with latest master

Dave Hirschfeld dave.hirschfeld@gmail....
Mon Mar 25 08:30:18 CDT 2013

Thomas Kluyver <takowl <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On 25 March 2013 13:06, Dave Hirschfeld <dave.hirschfeld <at> gmail.com>
File "c:\dev\code\ipython\IPython\frontend\html\notebook\notebookapp.py", line

it:https://github.com/ipython/ipython/issues/3074

> Thomas

Thanks, I should get in the habit of doing that more often myself.

An ugly workaround which seems to work for now is to simply comment out the
SIGUSR1 signal handler on line #553 - obviously not the ideal solution though!

Thanks,
Dave