[IPython-dev] ipython qtconsole pager problem.

Éric Depagne eric@depagne....
Thu Sep 19 03:53:13 CDT 2013

Hi all.

I'm bumping into another problem using the qtconsole.
Here's my config: ipython 1.1.0, python 2.7.5

I run the following code with ipython:
%run -p script.py

In a notebook, the profiling is diplayed correctly
In a normal terminal, it is displayed correctly
In a qtconsole, the display goes empty (I do loose the sliders too), and then, nothing
happens. Using the menu bar, I can open a new tab with the same kernel, indicating
(I guess) that it's just a display problem of the qtconsole.

Cheers,
Éric.
--
Un clavier azerty en vaut deux