[IPython-dev] ipython qtconsole pager problem.

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Thu Sep 19 14:31:09 CDT 2013

Hi Éric,

On 19 September 2013 01:53, Éric Depagne <eric@depagne.org> wrote:

> I run the following code with ipython:
>
> %run -p script.py
>

> In a notebook, the profiling is diplayed correctly
>
> In a normal terminal, it is displayed correctly
>
> In a qtconsole, the display goes empty (I do loose the sliders too), and
> then, nothing happens. Using the menu bar, I can open a new tab with the
> same kernel, indicating (I guess) that it's just a display problem of the
> qtconsole.

It's displaying the pager, but with no content, for some reason. You can
hit q to return to the console. I've created an issue for this:
https://github.com/ipython/ipython/issues/4235

Thanks,
Thomas