[IPython-dev] Berkeley - are you using IPython in your research?

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Thu Feb 6 16:46:41 CST 2014

If you're not at UC Berkeley, you can ignore this. We think there might be
some Berkeley people on this list who we won't reach by other means.

We're trying to collect a list of people in Berkeley who use IPython in
their research, to demonstrate the impact that the project is having. If
you are using IPython, or have recently used it, please can you write us a
couple of sentences summarising what you study and how you use IPython for
that?

You can either e-mail this to me, or edit this wiki page to add your name
and project summary:
https://github.com/ipython/ipython/wiki/Research-at-UC-Berkeley-using-IPython

Thanks,
Thomas