[IPython-user] moderate/disable posts from non-subscribers

Andrew Straw devlists at insightscientific.com
Wed Dec 3 23:03:01 CST 2003

Can we please disable posts from non-subscribers, or at least make them
go through a moderator?  IPython has  become one of my top sources of
spam... (Perhaps that indicates I'm blessed with good spam fortune?)

Also, while I'm writing a note to the IPython group, I was eager to try
out the new changes in CVS to help the situation for Windows.  While I
didn't have much chance to test anything other than up/down arrows, I
did notice a small bug -- "setup.py build" went ahead and installed the
scripts for me.

Cheers!
Andrew