[IPython-user] Tkinter, ipython and introspection ?

Philippe Bouige pbouige at pasteur.fr
Fri Jun 20 02:18:24 CDT 2003

Hello,

   I'm sorry but my english it's not very well.. :-((

   Thank you very much for ipython, but I would like to use your
   program in embeded code python with Tkinter GUI. Have you one
   or more example python code to create and control Tkinter
   widgets
   from the IPython. I would like create widgets dynamic objects
   and modify the source code during the execution.

        Thank you very much for your help

              Philippe