[IPython-user] Crash

Robin Siebler Robin.Siebler at palmsource.com
Thu Mar 27 16:49:25 CST 2003

There might be one, but I don't have it installed:

>>> import curses
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
  File "C:\Python22\lib\curses\__init__.py", line 15, in ?
    from _curses import *
ImportError: No module named _curses

Although given the name of the module I was trying to import, I would have preferred to see