[IPython-user] ipython -p numeric problem

Andrew Straw devlists at insightscientific.com
Mon Mar 31 16:59:16 CST 2003

I'd better speak up as I'm one of the supposedly few people that use
Gnuplot with the mouse option!

I do use it, and I appreciate that IPython turns it on by default.
Mouse support is a term-specific thing.  My x11 terms support it, but
my aquaterm (Mac OS X native WM term) doesn't.  Also, FYI, I'd love to
get away from running CVS builds of stuff, but gnuplot in particular
seems to be one I just compile myself every once in a while and it
seems to work great.

Anyhow, welcome to scipy.net!  I'm brimming with optimism about the
future...

Cheers!
Andrew