[IPython-user] [Fwd: readline for Win32]

Fernando Perez fperez at colorado.edu
Wed May 7 10:14:17 CDT 2003

Hi all,

I'd like to welcome Chris Drexler to the list, whose message is attached
below.  He contributed readline packages for Win32 users with the CygWin
compiler.  Thanks a lot.

I've added his packages to the usual download directory:

http://ipython.scipy.org/dist

Since I don't have a Windows environment to test this with, all comments from
other users are welcome. I did take a look inside the tarballs and it looks
very reasonable, but I can't test it directly.

Best,

Fernando.