[IPython-user] Bug tracker - it doesn't email me automatically

Fernando Perez fperez at colorado.edu
Thu May 15 21:35:53 CDT 2003

Hi all,

I just realized there were some issues filed in the bug tracker which I hadn't
seen.  I thought it would email me automatically, but I must have not
configured something quite right.  Some of you have filed bugs a while back,
which only today did I see.

Sorry about that.  Until I can figure out how to make the thing mail me
always, I'll keep a closer eye on it.  When you submit a new bug on it, feel
free to assign it to me (fperez) from the start.  That may help.

Note that for bugs I've already set to myself, I should get all discussion
from now on.  The problem is only for newly created bugs.

Cheers,

f.