[IPython-user] problems with ipython-emacs-mode

Jens Brandenburg jens_brandenburg at gmx.net
Tue Oct 21 09:56:35 CDT 2003

Hi!

I work on Win98 and I want to use IPython as py-shell for my (X)Emacs...
Therefor I put all the relevant stuff into my ~/.xemacs file (ipython.el,
python-mode.el, ipython executable...). In the custom.el I add the
following lines: (load "~/.xemacs/ipython.el"); (load
"~/.xemacs/python-mode.el"); (require 'ipython)
So it seems to me that it should work but it doesn't!!! Loading works but
if I start the interpreter only Python is running...
Maybe someone could give me a hint...

Thanks!

--
Jens Brandenburg