[IPython-user] [Fwd] Re: Using ipython as a bash replacement

Fernando Perez fperez at colorado.edu
Sat Apr 10 14:36:15 CDT 2004

Hi Chris,

I'm re-sending your message to the ipython-user list, because it got blocked.
  Unfortunately because of the spam flood we had, I was forced to block all
non-subscriber posts,  so I'd encourage you to subscribe to continue the
discussion (the list has very low traffic).

I'll reply in a separate message.