[IPython-user] Emacs support: three problems

Alexander Schmolck a.schmolck at gmx.net
Mon Dec 13 10:16:32 CST 2004

[sorry might have been sent twice]

You don't need that:

> (autoload 'python-mode "python-mode" "Python editing mode." t)

see if it works if you remove it (Can't immediately see why it would, though).

'as

p.s:

> ;(setq py-python-command-args '("-p" "numeric"))

Unless you always want to load that profile, you could also specify it on
starting py-shell by doing C-u C-c! (if that doesn't work with the CVS
python-mode, tell me and I'll send a patch; I'm still using quite an old
version because it does what I want and on trying the new cvs version it
seemed broken (something completely broke filladapt; haven't properly verified
that it really was the new python-mode, though)).