[IPython-user] color with ipython inside emacs

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Fri Dec 31 16:33:16 CST 2004

Alexander Schmolck wrote:

> However, since I'm such a nice person, I've added quickly modified ipython.el
> so that if there's no running python process python (rather than ipython) is
> called non-interactively on the region/buffer to execute (I'm not a nice
> enough person to have tested it properly though -- see whether it meets your
> expectations).

Please let me know if at any point in this discussion, I should consider
grabbing this to update the ipython.el file in the ipython distro.  I don't
know if you consider the current attachment 'final', so just send a note my
way when you have something you want me to fold into CVS.

And thanks for helping Dan.

Happy New Year to all!