[IPython-user] version of python-mode.el in IPython

Ted Leung twl at sauria.com
Fri Jan 9 02:05:49 CST 2004

Hi Fernando,

Thanks for dropping by my blog today.  I had a question about the
version of python-mode.el thats in IPython.  The version of
python-mode.el that I'm using is 4.6, but yours says 1.1, probably
because you checked it into CVS.  So my question: is your version based
on 4.6? It looks like it has some of the changes from the sourceforge
project for python-mode, but it's really hard to tell.  Do you know
what's up with python-mode.el development?

Thanks,

Ted

----
Ted Leung                          Blog: http://www.sauria.com/blog
PGP Fingerprint: 1003 7870 251F FA71 A59A  CEE3 BEBA 2B87 F5FC 4B42