[IPython-user] Re: XEmacs execute buffers/regions only once

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Sun Jul 18 19:43:06 CDT 2004

Alexander Schmolck wrote:
> Thanks -- I just had an exchange with Fernando and it indeed seems to be the
> case that the wrong python-mode.el crept into the tgz again, but that should
> be already fixed by now (or in the very near future).

Indeed, it had been my mistake.  I've just uploaded a -0.4 file with the
ipython/xemacs stuff Alex Schmolck sent me.  It uses the Alex-patched revision
4.20 of python-mode, which includes the ipython.el support.  As he has already
explained, his patch does NOT apply against current python-mode, so using
ipython.el with python-mode.el REQUIRES this specially patched python-mode.el
by Alex.

Sorry again if my mixup made you guys waste a bunch of time.

Many thanks for tracking it enough for a permanent solution.

Best,