[IPython-user] [Fwd] Re: XEmacs execute buffers/regions only once

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Mon Jul 19 13:16:40 CDT 2004

I'm forwarding Alexis' message here.  Alexis, I added you to the ipython-user
whitelist, you seemed not to be subscribed (or were under a different address).

Alex (Schmolck), I know you're swamped beyond belief, but if you have a chance
to play with this version which Alexis patched, it might allow us to finally
catch up with the mainline of python-mode.el.

I can also distribute it on the ipython website for others to play with it, if
you guys want.

Best,