[IPython-user] [Fwd] Re: XEmacs execute buffers/regions only once

Alexander Schmolck a.schmolck at gmx.net
Wed Jul 21 05:12:33 CDT 2004

Fernando Perez <Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu> writes:

> I'm forwarding Alexis' message here.  Alexis, I added you to the ipython-user
> whitelist, you seemed not to be subscribed (or were under a different address).
>
> Alex (Schmolck), I know you're swamped beyond belief, but if you have a chance
> to play with this version which Alexis patched, it might allow us to finally
> catch up with the mainline of python-mode.el.

sorry can't -- wrists seem to have given out now fur to rsi, typin 1 fingered.
could you remove my email from ipython.el in .tgz as I won't be able to give
support for forseeable future?

I'd recommend testing the new patch a while and then asking barry et al to
incorporate, explaining why incorporation is important for ipython community.

maybe they can also adapt my old patch (on sf) or clean up the new one if
needed.

> I can also distribute it on the ipython website for others to play with it, if
> you guys want.

'as