[IPython-user] Tab complete problem under Cygwin

Travis Caldwell travis_caldwell2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 16:55:41 CDT 2004

 I installed the cygwin rxvt package and it also displays the same
behavior.

 Here is the output of 'echo $TERM' for all three shells:

 bash.exe     cygwin
 rxvt         xterm
 xterm        xterm

 In my Prompts.py file, the line you mentioned is at line 47 and it
reads:

 InputColors = ultraTB.InputTermColors # just a shorthand

I changed it as you suggested and now the problem has gone away.

 Thanks!

 I've only scratched the surface of what IPython has to offer, but so
far everything else has worked for me under cygwin.

       _Travis_Caldwell_