[IPython-user] Re: XEmacs execute buffers/regions only once

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Mon Jun 28 21:42:21 CDT 2004

Alexis Gallagher wrote:
> Alexander (and others),
>
> Thanks for the help on my issue with Xemacs + ipython on OS X. (For
> those tuning in late, the problem is that xemacs + ipython mode does not
> correctly recognize the completion of "process code" commands like
> py-execute-*.)
>
> After a couple weeks' break, I'm feeling brave enough to dive into the
> debugging of this. And I see no alternative, since the other suggestions
> have not panned out. To recap my adventures...:

[snip]

Just a note to say (in case you missed it) that Alex Schmolck mentioned a
couple of days ago that he was leaving on holiday.  So you might have to wait
a bit for further help from him (I'm pretty useless on the whole Xemacs
debugging front).  But perhaps another user might chime in.

Good luck!