[IPython-user] Re: broken completion

Fernando Perez fperez at colorado.edu
Sat Mar 6 18:26:52 CST 2004

Thorsten Kampe wrote:

>>Again, my lack of access to a Windows box is going to make this quite tricky
>>to track down.  Do you know if cygwin uses the default Gnu readline library
>>for completions, or are you using Chris Drexler's PyReadlineWin32?
>

> Standard GNU readline coming with bash. I could post my .inputrc but
> it's the same as on my Gentoo box where IPython works flawlessly.

Mmh, then I'm stumped; sorry but I have no clue whatsoever.  And without a
cygwin box to use, I won't be able to offer any better diagnostics later either.

Sorry to be of so little help.  But if ever you or another user figures out
the cause and it's something I can fix on the ipython side, please let me know.

Regards,

Fernando.