[IPython-user] Using ipython as a bash replacement

Jonathan Daugherty cygnus at cprogrammer.org
Mon Mar 22 17:51:45 CST 2004

# Start by having a look at the recent archives of the mailing list.  In
# fact, this topic is still on the table, I'm just in a work crunch right now
# and had to punt for a few weeks.  But feel free to voice your opinion on
# the matters expressed recently, I'll take all ideas into account for the
# rest of the discussion.  I should be able to come back to this in ~ 2
# weeks, after some 'real' work is finally out of the way.

Thanks for the tips!

--
    _  ,^.  _
|   \_,' `._/   |  http://www.cprogrammer.org