[IPython-user] Using ipython as a bash replacement

Jonathan Daugherty cygnus at cprogrammer.org
Tue Mar 23 12:55:02 CST 2004

# However, it will _never_ be the default behavior, since it would
# potentially hide python syntax errors from the users.

Yeah, I knew that there would be some issues, but I mostly wanted to
get feedback.

# If you or other users develop such functionality, once it matures I'd be
# equally happy to incoroporate it in the distribution (the code has to be
# LGPL or Python-license compatible).  I say this just to emphasize that I
# don't oppose the idea in any way, I simply don't have the resources or
# interest to do it myself.

Ok, cool.

--
    _  ,^.  _