[IPython-user] Re: ipython and tkinter interative canvas

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Sun Nov 7 14:08:48 CST 2004

Hi all,

This is a request for help from a user, any input from Tkinter experts would
be appreciated...

Rod, I'm forwarding your email to the ipython-user list, where this discussion
can benefit from the input of others.   I don't use Tkinter, so unfortunately
I have no idea, but perhaps someone else on the list knows (c.l.py is another
possibility, these days there seem to be quite a few ipython users there).

Regards,