[IPython-user] Problem with Xemacs-21.4 and ipython.el

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu_r at users.sf.net
Wed Oct 13 21:33:10 CDT 2004

[...]
    >>> This is a pain.  ipython-to-doctest also does not replace the
    >>> first 'In [1]: ' with >>>.  For example, I get this:

    FP> This one, I still see with the version I have.  So no clue
    FP> there.

    PR> Same here.  I'll see if I can take a peek at it sometime.

Ahh, this one was relatively simple, to make this work simply go one
step before the first 'In [1] :' line and then cut/paste that region.
That is, don't start the marking from the In [1] : line but the blank
line before it.  Perhaps the regex can be fixed to handle this but I'm
happy with this solution.

cheers,
prabhu