[IPython-user] ipython + emacs py-execute-region problem.

Bo Peng ben.bob at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 13:39:59 CDT 2004

>     BP> 1. python (any version) + python-mode.el (any official
>     BP>    version)
>     BP> without ipython: no problem.
>
> Hmm, I don't think that is possible.

I do not know. I was using python-mode.elc come with my emacs-21.2.33.
I later  tried python-mode.el from sourceforge. I guess I was not
using the latest version of python-mode.el.

>  I also like to use C-x 3 but hate the fact that
> line-wrapping is totally broken in that mode in XEmacs.  Long lines go
> on and on to the right and are not wrapped to the next line as they
> normally would be.  Does anyone know of a good workaround?

I am not using xemacs and I am not bothered by the truncated lines.
Anyway, have you tried
  (set-default 'truncate-partial-width-windows nil)
in your .emacs?

Bo