[IPython-user] Disabling automatic parentheses feature?

Francesc Alted falted at pytables.org
Thu Sep 9 11:34:39 CDT 2004

Hi again,

Some user of this list has already answered my question. It's just a matter
of reading the documentation and put "autocall = 0" on the ipythonrc file.

However, I still do think that providing the functionality described on my
personalized for the default behaviour with IPython and besides autocall
feature would much more configurable that way.

Apart of that, not a big problem.

Francesc Alted