[IPython-user] Good news (I think) for Windows users: ctypes 0.9.1 is out

Darren Dale dd55 at cornell.edu
Thu Sep 16 17:28:58 CDT 2004

Hi Fernando,

I am using Python 2.3.4 on winXP. I uninstalled ctypes-0.6.3, installed
0.9.1, and was able to start IPython (a big improvement over
ctypes-0.9.0). I checked some of the autocomplete functionality, and it
appears to be working. I dont know if I will get a chance to do a more
thorough check... I am gleefully migrating to Gentoo.

Darren