[IPython-user] Setting the linewidth with Gnuplot2

Andrea Riciputi ariciputi at pito.com
Thu Sep 30 10:54:04 CDT 2004

Same IPython version here. Using only plot doesn't do the trick because
Gnuplot.Data is the key here. Surely Fernando explained to me the
reason behind this behaviour, but I can't remember it.

If you want to create your plots interactively you can use:

In [4]: plot(Gnuplot.Data(x,sin(x), with="lines ls 20"))

it works from the ipython prompt. If you think that is too much typing
you can always redefine your own plot function.

Hope this helps,
   Andrea.