[IPython-user] prompt problem on emacs

Fredrik Svensson svenna01 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 17:35:40 CDT 2004

Hello,

I'm trying to use the 0.4 emacs package in emacs 21.3.50 on a Windows XP
Seems like the coloring support is broken in my setup. The in prompt
is garbled  to something like this:
    ^A^BIn [^A^B30^A^B]:^A^B
Evrything except the first and the last control sequence is colored
green, so there is some kind of coloring support :)

The output promt is nowhere to be seen is another problem that I see.

And finally the tab-completion of magic commands doen't work...

Would appriciate any help that can point me in the right direction
to solve my issues....

Best Regards
Fredrik Svensson