[IPython-user] python-mode.el and ipython.el

Andrea Riciputi ariciputi at pito.com
Wed Apr 13 09:41:19 CDT 2005

I also use IPython from a terminal for interactive work, and I'm
completely satisfied. However, from time to time debugging directely
from emacs could be usefull.

I'll give python-mode.el (4.68 or above) a try, hoping not to
experience too many problems. I've also looked at python.el, but it
claims to work only with emacs v22 and I'm still at emacs v21. :-(

Thanks,
  Andrea.