[IPython-user] ipython.el extensions

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Tue Aug 16 11:46:06 CDT 2005

Alexander Schmolck wrote:
> Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita at yahoo.com.ar> writes:
>
> Hi Carlos,
>
> great -- this stuff sounds like it could be a valuable addition to ipython.el
> -- I probably won't have time the next couple of days, but I'm definitely
> interested to have a look at your code, once you're happy with it, with an eye
> for incorporation (provided you like to see your stuff in the official
> ipython.el; in which case it will also need to work with xemacs, but I don't
> think that should be too hard, with a bit of luck it might work as it is now).
>

>>Hi all!
>>
>>I've written a couple of functions enhancing the
>>ipython emacs mode. One of them provide autocompletion
>>including:

[...]

Carlos, by all means either post it (gzipped) to the list if it's small
(~10kb), or send it my way off-list and I'll put it up on the ipython site as
a temporary download.  Once Alex, you and others polish it up and tell me you
think it's ready, I'll include it in the official download.

Thanks for the contribution!