[IPython-user] Nifty %store...

Ville Vainio vivainio at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 14:37:20 CST 2005

On 12/29/05, Fernando Perez <Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu> wrote:

> My macro is nicely sitting there, and it's just as if I'd retyped those three
> lines myself.  Very, very handy.

Good point about the macros - I never used them because they disappear
after ipython shutdown. I did think that %store could unleash a bunch
of useful working patterns combined with other ipython features, but
it's still nice to see I can start using macros for some serious &
tedious routine where writing a script feels too heavyweight.

--
Ville Vainio    http://tinyurl.com/2prnb
  Can't you see the world is burning