[IPython-user] two feature ideas

John Hunter jdhunter at ace.bsd.uchicago.edu
Thu Feb 10 15:36:12 CST 2005

    Fernando> What about the edit/send feature?  Are you happy with
    Fernando> Alex's solution, or do you want it built in?  Otherwise,
    Fernando> I can ship 0.6.11 as is.

I'm giving a talk tonight on mpl to the chicago python group, so am
pretty tied up in getting the talk ready, so I can't test this or the
installer until tomorrow ....  I'll let you know..

Thanks!

JDH

PS, Miracle save this morning on the buffering issue -- I could've
sunk a lot of time into that one.  That is definitely an issue you may
want to mention in the ipython docs.