[IPython-user] [Fwd: [issue29] gtk slowdown in pylab mode on win32]

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Sat Feb 19 04:39:04 CST 2005

[you were not on the list, I've added you to the whitelist]

I'm afraid I can't reproduce this under Linux, nor do I have a win32 box to
test on.  Under Fedora3, with pygtk2-2.4.0-1, the behavior is normal with all
backends (GTK, GTKAgg, WX, WXAgg and TkAgg).

Perhaps John Hunter, the matplotlib author, might have an idea, I know he uses
gtk heavily.  Or some other list user might be able to help...  Ideas anyone?

Regards,